Set up in 1975 by Tony Brown - a experienced 4WDer, ARB manufacturers a wide range of 4x4 vehicle accessories that are meant to make your off-road experience enjoyable and totally safe.
The entire range of ARB 4x4 accessories for your vehicle are available at Bars-n-Racks, Sydney. The range includes best ARB 4x4 accessories related to:
1. Vehicle Roof Racks to suit your requirement
2. Vehicle protection kit
3. Old Man Emu Suspension Kit for ultra rugged terrain
4. Vehicle recovery kits
5. Canopies in various sizes and options
6. Vehicle Air Lockers
7. Vehicle Air Systems
8. Vehicle drawers in various configurations
9. Vehicle rugged all terrain lighting
10. Camping Gear – tents, chairs, tables and more.
11. Portable Refrigeration units
12. Water Snorkels for your engine
13. Power Backup Solutions
14. Tyre Accessories including inflators, deflators, traction
16. Special Black Duck Seat Covers
17. Frontier Tanks
18. Portable Fuel & Water Tanks
19. Hayman Reese Towing
20. Special ARB Recaro Seats
21. Hema Navigation
22. Rear Camera Systems
23. GME Radios
24. ARB Apparel – comfy, and looking the part.
ARB innovations are second to none in all of Australia and the company maintains its lead position as an innovator in off-roading 4x4 accessories for your vehicle. These accessories are manufactured in the most modern, state-of-the-art fabrication equipment plant.
The specialised equipment used in fabricating your ARB 4x4 accessories include brake pressing, laser cutting, guillotining, machining, CNC bending and turning. ARB manufacturing plant is equipped with TIG, MIG, robot and spot welding facilities. They also have state-of-the-art powder coating and spray painting facility to ensure that the finished product is not just great on the inside but looks fabulous on the outside too – and is the perfect compliment for your precious 4x4 which makes ARB 4x4 accessories to best suited for your vehicle.
Apart from the highly specialised 4Wd Accessories Sydney listed on this page, ARB also manufactures premium quality general accessories and these include:
1. Van Tow Bars equipment,
2. Kaymar rear bars and rear wheel carriers,
3. Bushranger accessories,
4. Kingsley side steps
5. Hema GPS maps and nav equipment
6. First-aid kits and,
7. Diff covers
Special mention needs to be made about the Bushranger accessories. These are vital if your vehicle gets stuck in a difficult location and needs to be pulled out of it. The Bushranger winch is a very low amp, high quality construction winch that also includes a thermal overload sensor. It is powerful enough to pull your fully loaded 4x4 out of any tough spot.
For a complete list of Thule roof rack products, please visit http://www.barsnracks.com.au or visit their store at Sydney Australia.